LendingHome’s Borrowers’ Most Popular Insurance Companies
LendingHome is proud to be a partner to thousands of real estate investors across the country who have a personal mission to revive neighborhoods, seek financial independence, and grow businesses. Their contributions to the economy and communities are invaluable. Since our own mission is to be a support to investors, we also want to know they have the protection they need to succeed.
Learn what insurance companies LendingHome borrowers have chosen to use the most. These companies enable REI investors to focus on what they do best, without any additional stress or concerns.
- Lloyd’s of London offers commercial and specialty insurance and has many risk underwriting specialists who work through brokers globally.
- Headquartered in London, U.K.
- National Real Estate Insurance Group LLC offers insurance focusing specifically on real estate investors, regardless of portfolio size.
- Headquartered in Kansas City, MO
- Foremost Insurance Company offers insurance for home, landlord and rental home, vacant home, mobile home, auto, recreation, and much more.
- Headquartered in Caledonia, MI
- Arcana offers insurance for property owners, renters, builders, and floods with offices around the country.
- Headquartered in Dallas, Texas
- One of the most well known companies on the list, State Farms offers a wide range of insurance policies for home, life, health, disability, and liability.
- Headquartered in Bloomington, IL
- OSC Insurance Services is a wholesale insurance broker, program manager, managing general agent (MGA,) and risk management services provider internationally, offering tailored insurance plans for homes and more.
- Headquartered in Kennesaw, GA
- Allianz Global Assistance offers property, casualty, aviation, energy, marine, and mid-corporate insurance to a global customer base.
- Headquartered in Richmond, VA
- Serving both locally and globally, Zurich North America has a full portfolio of insurance policies and types across a variety of industries, including real estate.
- Headquartered in Schaumburg, IL
- United National provides coverage for a wide range of industries with a diverse policy portfolio, including small businesses, manufactured homes, and vacant property to agriculture, professional lines, collectibles, and more.
- Headquartered in Bala Cynwyd, PA
- American Modern Insurance has over 50 years experience in the manufactured housing sector. They have specialized products for the residential property and recreation market.
- Headquartered in Amelia, OH
Venturing into real estate investing can be an extremely lucrative and satisfying career path. However, like anything, there is still a lot of unknown. To be prepared, reliable, trustworthy insurance is one of the main things you need to really garner success in the field. These companies are among the most popular.
In addition to insurance, you will also need other partners when you invest in real estate, one of the most important being financing. LendingHome is here to help you there with our bridge loan and rental loan programs that are paired with low costs, an easy process, an online dashboard, an expert team, and flexible funding overall.
Disclaimer: All third party trademarks, including logos and icons, referenced in this website, are the property of their respective owners. Unless otherwise indicated, the use of third party trademarks herein does not imply or indicate any relationship, sponsorship, or endorsement between LendingHome and the owners of those trademarks. Any reference in this website to third party trademarks is to identify the corresponding third party goods and/or services. The information shared does not constitute legal or professional advice and should not be treated as such. LendingHome does not receive any compensation from any of the above parties for their feature on this post..